Good things that have helped me start my day off right:
- I saw a beautiful orange sunrise 🌄 this morning.
- My coffee ☕️ tastes absolutely amazing.
- I found time to plan out my workday and update my to-do list.
- Stress level feels pretty low, which is a good thing.
- I’ve got lunch planned with a friend. 😊
I experience quite a large mood shift in the colder months when the days get shorter. I noticed it pretty severely last year, so this year I’m making positive changes to help better cope with it.